Below is the update of the Arrangement for the laying in state of Asantehemaa, Nana Afia Kubi.
Monday 16th January, 2017-Nananom file past to pay last respect
At 11 am – Otumfuo file past and will Receive sympathisers
Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th January
-Foreign dignitaries to File past and Otumfuo sits to Receive sympathizers Including the foreign dignitaries
Thursday 19th January – 11 am- Mass at St Cypraints Catholic Church.
The body of the late Asantehemaa Nana Afia Kubi would be conveyed to Bantama where wreaths would be laid.
- The media should go for accreditation to cover the programme
- All mourners should be in cloth except dignitaries whose culture would not permit them
- No store within Kumasi vicinity should be open on Thursday 19th January
- No outing in the evening on Thursday 19th January
- The official wear is Kuntunkuni or anything black